Pine Wood Dining Table
Uploaded 10th Feb 2019 at 3:35 PM · Updated 10th Feb 2019 at 1:40 PM by suzanne70
Cloned from the "Talking Table" from The Base Game so only that is needed for this mesh to work and is recolourable.
Can be found in Dining Tables for $275
Polycount - 184
Moune at Sims2artists for the awesome tutorial on creating this table.
Michelle for helping me fix the mapping on the legs and reducing the polycount.
Maxis for the textures.
Not Applicable: None of the above
Dining: Dining Room
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Pinewood Dining Table - Cloned from 'The Talking Table' by Suzanne70.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 41.4 KB · Downloads: 1,078 · 10th Feb 2019
|41.4 KB||1,078||10th Feb 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.