Reznoye Counters recolour
Uploaded 27th May 2019 at 10:05 PM · Updated 3rd Jun 2019 at 4:16 PM by Victor_tor
Today is my birthday but I give presents. Weird thing. Well. Here it is.
- No backsplashes
- Bicoloured thumbnails has OR matching wood and curtains colours
- Tricoloured thumbnails has OR matching wood and laced curtains
- Price - 415Â§
- Location - Surfaces --- > Counters
- Presets - 10
- "Reznoye" means "wood carved" in russian language.
Have used some CC for creation :
Servobride‘s handmedown counter mesh - it's just a recolour. So it needs this mesh. Since servobride's tumblr is unaccessible, here is tumblr link. Thank you, Sarah, for share.
General tips to place:
That's not my mesh and I've founded something during screen shoting. Corner counter piece looks bit weird after using auto tool. You can turn it 180 degrees to look less weird. Low part of front texture is a bit blurred (original mesh UV glitch), end-pieces has just one small slot.
- Wood 3177 texture (H:+5,S:0,L:-13)
- Cherry wood PS settings (B:-20,C:+50)
- Beech wood PS settings (H:-7,S:+31,L:+7)
- Oak wood PS settings (H:+5,S:-40,L:0)
- Vanished wood PS settings (848487 coloring,B:70,C:0)
- Chestnut wood PS settings (H:0,S:+50,L:-20,B:-70,C:+50)
|Straight counter piece||435||273|
|Straight counter piece||403||255|
|Left end counter piece with mug and pan||820||639|
|Right end counter piece with hooks||415||261|
|Right end counter piece with curtain||419||263|
|Outer corner counter piece||618||378|
|Inner corner counter piece||417||267|
Game version to playtest: 22.214.171.1240
- 29.05.19: Thread rename.
- 3.06.19: Thread MTS guidelines acceptance
I am away to serve B-Day table.
Regards. Vic ^_^
Description: Dated coutry style. Two coloured thumbnails has OR matching wood and curtains colours, tricoloured - OR matching wood and laced curtains. "Reznoye" means "wood carved" in russian language. Mesh: Servobride.tumblr.com Recolour: Victor_tor [MTS]
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: "Reznoye" counter
Size: 1.07 MB · Downloads: 4,098 · 27th May 2019
|1.07 MB||4,098||27th May 2019|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|https://saartje77.tumblr.com/post/157154228734/hi-guys-i-really-love-servobrides-handmedown (non-MTS link)|
About all in brief
Everything I am creating for group projects, other brands and labels that different from mine is respecting theirs policy and guidelines.
Other stuff that don't need custom meshes, that made by myself from scratch, all buildings and stuff I share here and brought from exchange is having very simple policy:
DO WHATEVER U WANT WITH MY CREATIONS.
Feel free to use&share my textures, attach my meshes to recolours, rebuild houses etc. until you don't make it for profit.
For Blogspot, TSR, Prosims creations all the same.
Still any questions?
Leave me alone.