Uploaded 7th Jan 2020 at 5:45 AM
and has commissioned a portrait from a local street artist to hang on her wall to personalize her home
and make it feel more like hers while she gets used to city life after spending time in the dreaming.
The bustling city helps her keep her grips to the real world as she lives at the edge of fantasy.
Her new painting captures her true Satyr form which she hides with glamour out in the public eye.
The artist that painted it was a fellow changeling and could be trusted with her magical secrets.
Now you can download this painting into your game and enjoy the blending of The Sims 4 and The World of Darkness inspired artwork.
I painted this on my IPad Pro with my Apple Pencil, it was based on a rpg character concept I created in The Sims 4.
I am a long time RPG tabletop player, LARPer, and Video Game player that loves combining all the things in The Sims to create my perfect dream game.
The painting can be found in the buy mode catalog in the decorations tab under paintings and posters. It is titled Satyr Next Door and sells for $475
Sims 4 Studio
Description: Someone moved into the neighborhood and wants to borrow some sugar. It's the Satyr next door. She is innocent enough but she might keep you up all night practicing her music.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Satyr Next Door
| Satyr Portrait Download
Size: 255.2 KB · Downloads: 142 · 7th Jan 2020
|255.2 KB||142||7th Jan 2020|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.