Wall Torch from TSM
Hi everyone !
I converted this wall torch from TSM. It works like other candle/flame lightings.
Happy Simming !
EA/Maxis for original textures and meshes.
S3PE, TSRW, S4S, S4PE.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||TheJim07_TS4_WallLamp_TSMlightingWallTorch03.package (inside TheJim07_TS4_WallLamp_TSMlightingWallTorch03.zip)|
|Title||MightWright Flaming Wall Trophy|
|Description||Wall lamps and torches must be attached to walls or else Sims would have named them something else more accurate, like "floor lamps" or maybe "table lamps." Converted by TheJim07 (MTS).|
|Mesh name:||MightWright Flaming Wall Trophy|
|Games used||Sims 4 (Base Game)|
Size: 165.9 KB · Downloads: 23,016 · 19th Feb 2020
|165.9 KB||23,016||19th Feb 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
I'm a French guy, born in february 1988.
As a lot of creators, I will ask you to respect a few points.
You can recolor my items, modify the meshes, etc. But if you want to share your modifications I would like you send me a PM about that and add credits in the thread concerned. A link to the original item can be appreciated.
You can too make lots with my custom content. Again, I would like you send me a PM and add credits and links in the thread.
Of course, I don't want you redistribute my work.
You can also follow me on my tumblr : https://thejim07.tumblr.com. There is exclusive content there :).
If you appreciate my work and want to support me, you can make a donation in my ko-fi page : https://ko-fi.com/thejim07
Well I think all is said. If you have any questions, or suggestions, you can send me a PM :).
Thanks for your consideration and your support.