- This is a recolor of the Maxis Pride Flag set from the June 2019 base game update. If your game is up to date, you should already have this.
- Found in game under Objects by Function/Decorations/Wall Hangings $99.
Flags in pack, left to right:
1. United Federation of Planets (Star Trek)
2. Klingon Empire (Star Trek)
3. Romulan Star Empire (Star Trek)
4. Ferengi Alliance (Star Trek)
5. Cardassian Union (Star Trek)
6. Borg Collective (Star Trek)
7. Galactic Empire (Star Wars)
8. Rebel Alliance (Star Wars)
9. Earth Alliance (Babylon 5)
10. Minbari Federation (Babylon 5)
11. Narn Regime (Babylon 5)
12. Centauri Republic (Babylon 5)
13. Seal of Rassilon (Doctor Who)
14. Terran Federation (Blake's 7)
15. Independents (Firefly/Serenity)
16. Union of Allied Planets (Firefly/Serenity)
17. Twelve Colonies (Battlestar Galactica)
18. Cylon Imperium (Battlestar Galactica)
19. The Capitol (Hunger Games)
20. Japanese Pacific States (The Man in the High Castle)
21. Outer Planets Alliance (The Expanse)
22. Martian Congressional Republic (The Expanse)
23. Tyrell Corporation (Blade Runner)
24. Weyland-Yutani Corporation (Aliens)
Some flags designs are canonical, others are somewhat speculative due to a lack of source material, others I took some liberties with for aesthetic reasons.
Immajer-Simlish font by inkandchaos
Sims 4 Studio
Gnu Image Manipulation Program
Adobe Photoshop CS2
Description: The universe is vast and frightening, so claim a tiny corner of it for your galactic empire with a fine piece of colored cloth. (Made by sonyablue, posted to modthesims, see post for full flag key)
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Sci-Fi Flags
Size: 549.9 KB · Downloads: 2,294 · 5th Sep 2020
|549.9 KB||2,294||5th Sep 2020|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.