Plain Interactive (WooHoo) Bushes
Updated: 31st Oct 2020 at 3:07 AM
Well, I did. So, I've put the textures of The Anything Goes Party Bush and The Duty Calls Modern Citizen Bush from Get Together, and the Open Air Natural Toilet from Jungle Adventure minus the hearts and flowers to swatches on another bush with the same mesh from debug (that appears in Cats & Dogs' Brindleton Bay but is tagged as base game) and also added a swatch of that bush without the paw print flowers (totaling five swatches, four of them just plain green leaves). I added tags and interactions so, it should work just like the others and only requires the base game.
Eco Footprint Green: 2
Try for Baby
Send Pet to Explore (available with Cats & Dogs)
|1st Swatch||2nd Swatch||3rd Swatch||4th Swatch||5th Swatch|
|Debug Pet Bush||Debug Pet Bush||Open Air Natural Toilet||The Anything Goes Party Bush||The Duty Calls Modern Citizen Bush|
|original texture (purple flowers)||flowers removed||flowers removed||heart leaves removed||heart branches removed|
Objects by Room
Objects by Function
|Activities and Skills||Outdoor Activities|
The Sims 4 version 22.214.171.1240
Sims 4 Studio for Mac 126.96.36.199 (Apple Blossom)
Adobe Photoshop 2020
Description: Animated/interactive bushes without flowers/hearts. Debug Pet Bush, Open Air Natural Toilet, The Anything Goes Party Bush, The Duty Calls Model Citizen Bush. Recolor by Ellawese.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Interactive Bush
Size: 702.6 KB · Downloads: 7,389 · 31st Oct 2020
|702.6 KB||7,389||31st Oct 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.