Simple homes for simple Sims number 26
As one of my simple homes, it has
fixtures only (lights, alarms, phone, kitchen and bathroom objects)
all plants are accessible
Oh, I keep forgetting to add that all these homes are one level only, no basements (which is very rare in my country) or second/third/fourth/umpteenth floors.
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fixtures Only: Lot is furnished how one would expect a real life unfurnished house or apartment to be
Title: Smple 26
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
Size: 559.6 KB · Downloads: 660 · 18th Jun 2021
|559.6 KB||660||18th Jun 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
Roof trims by Honeywell : https://modthesims.info/d/555318/a-...m-defaults.html
Ceiling Default Replacement by Honeywell : https://modthesims.info/d/564982/ce...eplacement.html
Concrete wall replacement by Maranatah : https://modthesims.info/d/470106/sm...placements.html
Wall top texture replacement by Maranatah : https://modthesims.info/d/443534/aw...ee-flavors.html