Uploaded 13th Jul 2021 at 2:56 PM · Updated 18th Jul 2021 at 5:09 AM by LaSilentCreature
for my first cc , I decided to make some eyeshadows inspired by the upcoming pack Cottage Living for the Sims 4.
It come in 40 shades.Let me know if there's any issues.
Follow me at : https://lasilentcreature.tumblr.com/
Happy Simming !
None: No additional maxis flags
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
COTTAGE INSPIRED EYESHADOWS.rar
Size: 12.81 MB · Downloads: 4,684 · 13th Jul 2021
|12.81 MB||4,684||13th Jul 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.