KS InFloor Lamp
Uploaded 2nd Jun 2005 at 8:12 PM · Updated 18th Oct 2008 at 10:54 PM by -Maylin-
... this is the new KS InFloor Lamp. I did it because a lot of people requested it after I released the KS InWallLight System. This lamp is embeded into the floor and it goes very well with the KS InWallLight System.
- the original Maxis lamp has got 1166 polygons -- the new lamp has got 30 polygons
- it will cost 106§ in the game
- you will find it under floor lamps in the game
- it should be EP ready
Please let me know what you think ... and tell me if there are any problems.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: The KS InFloor Lamp is embeded into your floor. It goes nice with the KS InWallLight System.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 8.1 KB · Downloads: 29,512 · 2nd Jun 2005
|8.1 KB||29,512||2nd Jun 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.