Testers wanted: Wizard's study
Updated: 23rd May 2006 at 4:39 PM - update
could you help me test this
A themed set, based on what I think a wizard or scholar should have
My thanks to besen, for providing a long list of translations :howdy:
All of the below are made with varying combinations of 0.4, PSP8, UV Mapper and Blender.
They are recolorable, and should work in both versions of the game
Catalog entries for Dutch and German. Everyone else gets English (sorry, french was getting a bit hard )
You're free to recolour, hack, fiddle with these meshes, as long as you give credit, post a link to the original mesh in this thread, and tell me all about it.
Please do not put any of these objects in a downloadable lot. We don't want to scare poor innocent simmers.
This is not a fantasy dragon, but a celtic/vikingish one Just so you know.
- Price: 660
- Poly’s: 664
- Room 3
- Price: 550
- Poly’s: 1246
- Room 6
Pile o' Books (decorative)
- Poly’s: 666 :devil2:
- Price: 70
- Room: 2
Stack o' Books (coffee table)
- Price: 43
- Poly’s: 566
I found a bump map in this package. But my graphics card doesn't support those, so please tell me if it's ugly now... I could probably just take it out.
- Price: 632
- Poly’s: 2770 (yes, I know that's a lot)
- Room: 2
The glass set comes with a recolor for the glass, and for the liquid.
- Price: 125
- Poly’s: 1260
- Room: 2
This is cloned from the Politician's career reward,
so simmies can practice their charisma.
Find it in hobbies/all
- Price: 350
- Poly’s: 228
- Roomscore 3/ Fun: 5
Known issue: They still fiddle with the invisible mike. I just pretend it's a weird ritual :p
The matching bookcase in the big screeny is finally up!
Get in in Hacked Objects, here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...4645#post644645
Enjoy, and please tell me what you think, what's wrong with it, the lot
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 151.0 KB · Downloads: 49,272 · 11th Jul 2005
|151.0 KB||49,272||11th Jul 2005|
Size: 125.4 KB · Downloads: 49,823 · 11th Jul 2005
|125.4 KB||49,823||11th Jul 2005|
Size: 277.1 KB · Downloads: 50,220 · 11th Jul 2005
|277.1 KB||50,220||11th Jul 2005|
Size: 334.2 KB · Downloads: 46,633 · 11th Jul 2005
|334.2 KB||46,633||11th Jul 2005|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
since I'm officially sorta retired as a modder, feel free to derive from my work to make new stuff!
You may use textures and meshes (a link or credit is appreciated) for movies, redo's, new creations, whatever.
You can also upload my meshes on other sites with your new creation, if you want. Again, a link to MTS is always appreciated, and a general cool thing to do.