Updated: 14th May 2009 at 8:24 PM by -Maylin-
The upload includes one mesh file named “wind_wheelchair.package” (the black seat chair) and 3 additional recolors. No EP or required.
The chair is a 100% custom mesh created in Milkshape from scratch. I made its frame really simple to cut down on polygons: faces 1474, vertices 1248.
Feel free to recolor this mesh but please do not repost the mesh at other sites. Link to this thread instead.
For more creations by me visit my TSR page
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: By Windkeeper, sims2.thesimsresource.com Do not clone, recolor, re-distribute without permission. Polygons: 1474
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 44.6 KB · Downloads: 33,410 · 29th Sep 2005
|44.6 KB||33,410||29th Sep 2005|
Size: 44.0 KB · Downloads: 54,711 · 29th Sep 2005
|44.0 KB||54,711||29th Sep 2005|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.