Invisible Floor Tile
Requested by Birdgofly
I've used RGiles transparent tile in the screenshots for comparison (I always thought that one was invisible, shows how much attention I've been paying )
His tile is still a recommended "must have" for all builders, you can get it HERE
I wouldn't be without it in my game :D
Anyway I wasn't going to do any more of these tiles for a while, but I got a request for an invisible tile that made sims looks as if they were walking on air, which was quick and easy to do, so here it is.
(Please no more requests for these, I'm up to my elbows in transparent tiles )
Please note - For use on upper levels, it's not meant for ground floor cover, and if you use this tile without any support underneath it, then the game will still add a border, as shown in the screenshot.
You can use in your upload lots, but please provide a credit link back here, or to the link supplied with the in-game tile catalogue info.
To install - unzip to your EA downloads folder
This item can be found in the Tile section of Build / Flooring
If you like this item, then please press the Thanks button
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 1.6 KB · Downloads: 24,857 · 16th Jun 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2