New Mesh - Short Grass
Here's a shorter version of my long grass mesh - which you can find here - http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=106606
(Also updating with a light colour long grass too!)
2 colours, dark and light, once again cloned from base game vase - F = 1524 V = 1386
I've done it this way cos I didn't want sims to walk thru it...but it's easy to leave gaps so they can... as per my pictures....
Hope you enjoy... feel free to recolour for wheat or snowy terrain looks
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Someone needs to cut the lawn!
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 9.7 KB · Downloads: 8,568 · 27th Nov 2005
|9.7 KB||8,568||27th Nov 2005|
Size: 56.1 KB · Downloads: 9,054 · 27th Nov 2005
|56.1 KB||9,054||27th Nov 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
*EDIT* Please be aware that I made my stuff in 2005... over 7/8 years ago!!! But.. it's all base game compatible, and still all works right up to AL (I still have some of the stuff in my game) (Oh.. except the tables/chairs in my first post, but bleah!) *EDIT*
On that note....
Please feel free to use anything I made in any of your creations, any which way - credit or no :D
I was only able to ever make anything thanks to the wonderful people here who give away their talent and time for free... so... who am I to do anything different. :D Help yaselves!
Please note: If you send me an message, I will try to get back to you if necessary, but I don't visit here often (every few months), so please don't be offended if I don't reply. :)