New Mesh: "Mini Me" Painting + Photo Studio Templates
Uploaded 21st Dec 2005 at 4:24 AM · Updated 22nd Jan 2006 at 2:24 AM by justmoi
Here's a small painting mesh that I had made a while back that fits perfectly above bathroom counters - it was showcased in my bathroom completer sets.
The painting does not require any EP to use in your game since it is based on Maxis' "Olive Peynter City SkyScape" which came with the original game. And it only costs $90 rather than $4000 like the original.
The mesh is colour enabled and you may recolour at will but please link back to this post for the original mesh. Feel free to post recolours on another site but please don't post the mesh - just link to this thread. And please do not post on pay sites.
Facets and vertices are the same as the original object as I only changed the shape.
I've been using this mesh in my game for months now and have not experienced any problems but as I've only used it on my own machines please let me know if you have any problems with it in your game.
I've included 3 recolours with this post and I'll be posting more recolours in a separate post. Hope you enjoy them.
2005-12-27 Update: I've packaged my Photo Studio templates and added them to this post for anyone who would like to make quick recolours of this mesh. The archive contains black, beige, brown, grey, red, and white frames. Just extract the files to your SimPE\Data folder to have the templates available in Photo Studio.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: A sleek small frame that's great for certificates, diplomas, and bathroom pictures.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 250.7 KB · Downloads: 906 · 28th Dec 2005
|250.7 KB||906||28th Dec 2005|
Size: 103.2 KB · Downloads: 1,212 · 21st Dec 2005
|103.2 KB||1,212||21st Dec 2005|
Size: 84.1 KB · Downloads: 1,728 · 21st Dec 2005
|84.1 KB||1,728||21st Dec 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.