Retro Dinette Set - New Meshes
Uploaded 16th Feb 2006 at 6:48 AM · Updated 22nd Feb 2006 at 9:35 PM by shannanisims
don't have any Expansion Packs installed. So I'm changing this to state
that they are required. I really don't understand why a simple table would
have been updated during EP installation... but apparently it has. If anyone
else has problems with it please let me know. Sorry kids.*
Here is a nice little retro Dinette set to go with my other kitchen items.
Both are cloned from original Sims objects. The Chair should work with
or without EPs, though as mentioned above there may be issues with the
table not working if you only have the base game.
Table: Polys - 836, Vertices - 877
Chair: Polys - 1236, Vertices - 926
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||skf_hairpinchair_MESH.package (inside skf_hairpinchair_MESH.zip)|
|Title||Chrome Dinette Chair|
|Description||1950's Dinette Chair, complete with Hairpin legs. By ShannaniSims|
Description: 1950's Dinette Table complete with Hairpin legs. By ShannaniSims
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 99.9 KB · Downloads: 16,124 · 16th Feb 2006
|99.9 KB||16,124||16th Feb 2006|
Size: 58.6 KB · Downloads: 16,193 · 16th Feb 2006
|58.6 KB||16,193||16th Feb 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.