*Requested* Chrome Dining Chair
Updated: 8th Jul 2009 at 6:10 PM by -Maylin-
Created and Textured in Milksape 3D 1.7.7a
Package Using 0.56.2262.8311
Poly Count 1016
These chairs go with the dining table requested although I have added a black version aswell.
Feel free to re-colour and use anywhere on this site.
The Table can be found :-
Thanks to all at Modthesims2 :moose:
Dining: Dining Room
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: The contemporary dining chair with a 'non-stick' seat plus air conditioning so you can't blame the dog?
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 69.7 KB · Downloads: 11,801 · 17th Apr 2006
|69.7 KB||11,801||17th Apr 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.