Queen Amidala Senate hairstyle (by request)
Updated: 4th Aug 2006 at 9:54 PM
all your comments make very enthousiastic for make another from Marie Fay request.
This time I've tried to make it as an hair style, I don't know why but I was sure not to be able to make this sort of attributes as hairstyles, but thank the MTS2 "create" section (thank you ! thank you ! I could never stop to thank you all !) I've understood how to do it right.
I promise you that i'll convert the two other headresses (that I've uploaded) into hairstyles too.
So here is the Queen Amidala's Senate headress as an hairstyle.
I hope you will like it, because it costed me a lot of time... !
Recolors allowed for MTS2, others please ask for redistribute !
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 317.0 KB · Downloads: 5,476 · 4th Aug 2006
|317.0 KB||5,476||4th Aug 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.