Personal Care Products
Updated: 10th Sep 2006 at 12:07 PM
They were cloned from the blue china vase and can be found under sculptures.
Shampoo - 184 faces / 166 vertices
Moisturizer - 667 faces / 456 vertices
Deodorants - 312 faces / 244 vertices
Face lotion - 668 faces / 386 vertices
Mouthwash - 66 faces / 88 vertices
Soap - 700 faces / 429 vertices
Toothpaste - 694 faces / 598 vertices
All meshes and textures were made by me. The logos used are property of their respective owners.
Made with Wings 3D, UV Mapper Classic, UV Mapper Professional Demo, Paint Shop Pro, SimPE.
|Filename||Crocobaura_Body_Moisturizer.package (inside Persoanl Care Products.rar)|
|Description||A much needed personal care ingredient: the body moisturizer! made by crocobaura|
|Filename||Crocobaura_Deodorants.package (inside Persoanl Care Products.rar)|
|Description||A much needed personal care item: the deodorant! made by crocobaura|
|Filename||Crocobaura_Face_Lotion.package (inside Persoanl Care Products.rar)|
|Description||An every day skin essential: toning lotion! made by crocobaura|
|Filename||Crocobaura_Mouthwash.package (inside Persoanl Care Products.rar)|
|Description||A personal care essential: the mouthwash! made by crocobaura|
|Filename||Crocobaura_Shampoo.package (inside Persoanl Care Products.rar)|
|Description||A personal care essential: the soap! made by crocobaura|
|Filename||Crocobaura_Soap.package (inside Persoanl Care Products.rar)|
|Description||An essential part of personal care basics: the soap! made by crocobaura|
|Filename||Crocobaura_Toothpaste.package (inside Persoanl Care Products.rar)|
|Title||Toothpaste and brush|
|Description||An everyday must of dental care: toothpaste and toothbrush! made by crocobaura|
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Persoanl Care Products.rar
Size: 307.7 KB · Downloads: 21,349 · 6th Aug 2006
|307.7 KB||21,349||6th Aug 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
|Open for Business|
If you want to convert any of my Sims2 objects to be used in Sims3, please feel free to do it yourself. Thank you!