Toilet Paper Cosie
Well, this won't help your hygene, but it does look good, and a couple extra environment points never hurt, especially when said object is rather inexpensive.
So here it is, the toilet paper cosie, complete with toilet paper, and available in many designer colors (ok, well, just 4 but then, that's what the base package included).
This is cloned from the Towel Rack (which I believe is part of the Family Fun Stuff add-on - though FFS is not listed as one of the options I can tick for EP's required).
Permission to Recolor: Granted
Permission to Redistibute: Free Sites Only
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: No job is finished until the paperwork is done. So here's the paper - now get to work!
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
|Open for Business|
Size: 24.5 KB · Downloads: 11,460 · 8th Aug 2006
|24.5 KB||11,460||8th Aug 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.