Pharmacy Stuff - part II
Uploaded 23rd Sep 2006 at 11:19 PM · Updated 22nd Jan 2007 at 7:46 PM by crocobaura : Updated with higher prices
The preganancy test is cloned from the blue china vase and will appear under decorations / sculptures in your catalogue. The pills are a recolour of the Tylenol box of pills included in the first set. I included it here too.
Pregnancy test: 104 vertices / 104 faces
Box of pills: 8 vertices / 6 faces
Made with Wings 3D, SimPE, UV Mapper Classic and UV Mapper Professional Demo, Paint Shop Pro. Trademarks are property of their respective owners.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Crocobaura_Pregnancy Test.package (inside Pharmacy #2.rar)|
|Description||If your sim lady is planning on having a baby she should keep at hand a pregnancy test for home testing. It's cheap, realiable and fast. made by crocobaura|
|Filename||Cold_Pills.package (inside Pharmacy #2.rar)|
|Description||A box of cold pills. Might prove very useful during the cold season that's approaching!!! made by crocobaura|
Size: 641.5 KB · Downloads: 62,566 · 22nd Jan 2007
|641.5 KB||62,566||22nd Jan 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
If you want to convert any of my Sims2 objects to be used in Sims3, please feel free to do it yourself. Thank you!