Mousie toy for your cat
Uploaded 24th Oct 2006 at 7:20 AM · Updated 19th Nov 2008 at 10:26 PM by Canoodle
Feel free to recolor, but please limit uploads to here or you can ask me and link to this mesh.
Found in misc-pets.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Mousie stick for cats to play with. Fun! Paleoanth
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 45.6 KB · Downloads: 7,637 · 24th Oct 2006
|45.6 KB||7,637||24th Oct 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I would appreciate you letting me know if you are going to do something with my objects, just so I can see it.
I don't generally do requests. Most things people ask me for are already out there. Use the WCIF forum.