Maxis Medieval Complete Set 2
Updated: 5th May 2007 at 11:14 PM
Now you have
1. One more dining table (1x2)
3. Another matching dining chair.
4. Church bench compact (1x2)
All share textures with Maxis corresponding objects. (NL)
1 Part is here
as Maxis originals
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||ailias_medievalmatch_diningchair2.package (inside ailias_medieval_completeset2.zip)|
|Title||Magnificently Medieval Dining Chair Maxis Match by Ailias|
|Description||Resplendent with intricate details, resulting in simple, stately lines, this chair tells a tale: a tale of an ancient world where the ritual of dining was about more than just eating. Step into that world when you sit down on an exquisite Dynasty Dining Chair and let luxury take you away.|
|Filename||ailias_medievalmatch_benchshort.package (inside ailias_medieval_completeset2.zip)|
|Title||Medieval Loveseat Cherch Bench by Ailias|
|Description||Unsatisfied with her first attempt at capturing the medieval spirit in furniture form, Ms. Di'Luvian sought out the greatest local craftsmen and historians she could find to contribute to the furniture construction. Still not as perfect as she'd like it to be, the loveseat she created was certainly a step in the right direction.|
Size: 219.0 KB · Downloads: 12,133 · 30th Apr 2007
|219.0 KB||12,133||30th Apr 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
You can include my creations in your houses and sims without my permition on MODTHESIMS2, IMSIMENATOR ONLY!