12 more Recolors of INGE'S Auto Shades
The mesh is included in the zip. :D
Mega gratitude to Inge for this mesh.. and for all of her awesome mods. And for making our games so much more enjoyable!
Description: These curtains have been given to the community as a base to clone by JWoods, Numenor, and Inge Jones. They automatically open shortly after 7am, and close shortly after 7pm. Or you can fix them open or closed any time using their menu. This version has only one mesh for both open and closed which changes material to make it appear open and closed. It is recolourable, and the recolours may have transparent sections but not partial transparency.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 706.4 KB · Downloads: 11,203 · 5th Jun 2007
|706.4 KB||11,203||5th Jun 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|simlogical.com (non-MTS link)|
*You may share my recolors as long as they remain free.*
*I do not take requests. *