Reduced Roller Rink (9x7 Tiles)
Updated: 8th Dec 2008 at 10:34 PM by -Maylin-
Pistachio - Idea
Not Applicable: None of the above
AddOn: Maxis Add-Ons (like an armchair that matches a Maxis couch)
Tags: #roller rink
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||rinkRollerSmall(9x7).package (inside rinkRollerSmall(9x7).zip)|
|Title||Smaller Roll-O-Rama Rink|
|Description||It's time to throw on your skates and hit the Roll-O-Rama Rink. All of the coolest people will be there for all night skate parties. Everyone who is anyone will be having their birthday there. If you aren't skating, then you're walking -- which means you're slow, boring, and out of touch. You aren't hip. Return to the fold with the Roll-O-Rama Rink and reinstate your coolness.|
Size: 216.8 KB · Downloads: 5,480 · 7th Dec 2007
|216.8 KB||5,480||7th Dec 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Maxis creator and co-author