Decorative Cash Register plus 3 Register Recolors
Updated: 19th Mar 2009 at 7:32 PM by -Maylin-
Of course, your Sims don't like to see empty lanes, so their environment score will decrease slightly (-2) for each unmanned register.
Because the game doesn't treat this object as a register, it is also placeable on any surface (including OFB shelves).
The recolors will work with both the original Maxis Llamark register and the decorative version. The decorative register should also use any other recolors you've downloaded for the Llamark register.
This was tested in TS2+Uni+NL+OFB+Pets. It should work in any combination except plain base game (there doesn't seem to be any icon for "Any EP," my apologies to TS2-only players).
550 faces, 787 vertices (same as Maxis)
SimPE, and IgnorantBliss for the Slave Object Tutorial.
Description: Change won't do you much good when it’s inside this nonfunctional Llamark Decorative Cash Register. All of its internal processes have been torn out and replaced with a cheap houseplant (literally). A store just isn't a store without lanes of unstaffed Llamark Decorative Cash Registers to frustrate your customers.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 23.2 KB · Downloads: 4,509 · 29th Jan 2008
|23.2 KB||4,509||29th Jan 2008|
Size: 19.7 KB · Downloads: 3,743 · 29th Jan 2008
|19.7 KB||3,743||29th Jan 2008|
Size: 30.5 KB · Downloads: 3,872 · 29th Jan 2008
|30.5 KB||3,872||29th Jan 2008|
Size: 18.2 KB · Downloads: 4,654 · 29th Jan 2008
|18.2 KB||4,654||29th Jan 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
None, this is Sims 2 base game compatible!