Mesh conversion Teen Pirates and Ninjas
Updated: 7th Sep 2008 at 7:52 AM
I wanted to make my pirate and ninja families complete and converted basegame mesh afbodypirate and ambodypirate, and OFB mesh afbodyninja and ambodyninja for Male and Female Teen. I use the pirates in my medieval and Victorian neighborhoods and maybe the ninjas will be usefull when my simmies have learned Tai-chi or as clothing for Luke Skywalker in a Starwars neighborhood with all that new stuff from the Sci-Fi contest.
Meshes come with the 3 textures from EAmaxis, have a Fatmorph and an UVmap for recolorists.
Mesh-Coc-MTpirate Poly/facecount=1982 Vertexcount=1534
Mesh-Coc-FTpirate Poly/facecount=2008 Vertexcount=1547
Mesh-Coc-FTninja Poly/Facecount=2174 Vertexcount=1624
Mesh-Coc-MTninja Poly/Facecount=2164 Vertexcount=1614
You can use whatever I make in whatever way you want, just always keep my work free.
Non of these meshes would exist without the nice people here on MTS2 who gave us excellent free tools and tutorials, thank you Delphy and team, Quaxi and team for Simpe, Wes_h for the UniMesh 4.09, Demon432 for his Milkshapeplugins and Tiggerypum, Hysterical Paroxysm, Faylen and Dr Pixel for all the tutorials.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.68 MB · Downloads: 2,285 · 15th Mar 2008
|1.68 MB||2,285||15th Mar 2008|
Size: 1,023.0 KB · Downloads: 4,881 · 15th Mar 2008
|1,023.0 KB||4,881||15th Mar 2008|
Size: 747.2 KB · Downloads: 4,904 · 15th Mar 2008
|747.2 KB||4,904||15th Mar 2008|
Size: 1,023.0 KB · Downloads: 4,820 · 15th Mar 2008
|1,023.0 KB||4,820||15th Mar 2008|
Size: 749.5 KB · Downloads: 4,930 · 15th Mar 2008
|749.5 KB||4,930||15th Mar 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.