"Outdoor Decorative Set": 4 new meshes and recolours
Updated: 14th May 2009 at 10:29 PM
Here is my new set for your gardens:
It contains 4 new meshes and several recolours.
A watering can with a plant and a functional wall fountain
A bench and a table in stone (created by request):
Hope you will like this new set
Please read my policy on my profile page.
Wall Fountain/ 1427
End Table/ 444
Watering Can/ 1716
Created with Blender, The Gimp and
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Watering can & recolours.zip
Size: 378.8 KB · Downloads: 17,271 · 29th Jul 2008
|378.8 KB||17,271||29th Jul 2008|
Wall Fountain & recolours.zip
Size: 367.0 KB · Downloads: 20,029 · 29th Jul 2008
|367.0 KB||20,029||29th Jul 2008|
End table & recolour.zip
Size: 265.2 KB · Downloads: 16,342 · 29th Jul 2008
|265.2 KB||16,342||29th Jul 2008|
Bench & recolour.zip
Size: 659.6 KB · Downloads: 17,187 · 29th Jul 2008
|659.6 KB||17,187||29th Jul 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.