"Mission Coffee" Coffee Table
Uploaded 30th Jul 2008 at 6:07 AM · Updated 16th Oct 2008 at 4:48 PM by -Maylin-
object IS color enabled
---my policy on recolors---
Feel free to recolor to your heart's content, just make sure to give me the color enabled package to add to my post (I will credit you for it). Also, make sure that you give me credit for my work!
---my policy on posting----
Don't post anything from this package on paysites. Always give me credit when you post anything from this on freesites. Feel free to clone this object, but give me credit if you clone it as well. You may post the mesh with your recolor ONLY if your recolor is on MTS2
faces - 418
vertices - 273
my editor - (thanks, Numenor)
my 3d editor - Wings 3D
my UvMapper- UVmapper Classic
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Originally designed as a decoy for mission COFFEE, this coffee table can take on 6 glasses AND 2 centerpieces without even breaking a sweat (coffee tables can't sweat). After finishing its mission in Columbia, this table was taken into the home of X-secret agent Bella Goth. When the table mysteriously disappeared, along with Bella Goth, Mortimer thought that he would never see either of them again. To everybody's surprise, this table later resurfaced in Strangetown as a mass-produced memorial to Bella Goth.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 207.6 KB · Downloads: 2,612 · 3rd Aug 2008
|207.6 KB||2,612||3rd Aug 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.