Toddlers' Swimwear Collection - *FIXED MESH 03/27/09*
Updated: 28th Mar 2009 at 1:06 AM
Yes, I know that toddlers can't actually swim. But mine like to splash in puddles. Plus, there are some cool custom objects out there, like Echo's Functional Wading Pool and rebecah's Toddler Swim Tube. I thought it would be nice if toddlers didn't have to get their clothes wet!
So here are a whole bunch of bathing suits, swim trunks, and UV suits. There should be something here to suit every taste.
First we have some basic swim trunks for boys. They all have Maxis characters on the left leg. This is a new mesh, which is included in the file.
Then I thought I'd better make some swim shorts for girls. Theirs are layered over bathing suits for extra coverage. These use the same mesh as the boys' swim trunks (but a copy of the mesh is also included in the file).
Some of my girls don't want to wear shorts, so I made them some plain bathing suits. Four are a basic tank style and have bunnies on the front. The other four are a halter style and come in two different patterns. All the girls' bathing suits use the onesie mesh from my Teddies for Toddlers Collection.
You must download the mesh for these to show up!
And then I thought about the sun and the fact that my Sims don't have sunscreen. So I had to give them something to protect their little shoulders. There are eight colours of the UV sun suit. All are wearable by both boys and girls. This is a new mesh, and it's included in the file.
All of the swimwear is categorized as Everyday. I thought that would be the most practical.
swim trunks/shorts = 1650
UV sun suit = 1648
A big thanks to melodie9, HystericalParoxysm, and fanseelamb for the cute toddler hairstyles!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Mesh is now fixed... please re-download.
Size: 233.5 KB · Downloads: 8,083 · 28th Mar 2009
|233.5 KB||8,083||28th Mar 2009|
Size: 198.8 KB · Downloads: 13,160 · 11th Aug 2008
|198.8 KB||13,160||11th Aug 2008|
Size: 294.9 KB · Downloads: 12,143 · 11th Aug 2008
|294.9 KB||12,143||11th Aug 2008|
Size: 172.7 KB · Downloads: 14,328 · 11th Aug 2008
|172.7 KB||14,328||11th Aug 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I like making pixel clothes!
Clothier of Small Sims
My focus is clothing for children, toddlers, and babies. I do not make clothes for teens, young adults, adults, or elders.
You may make recolours of my meshes, but please do not include the meshes in your uploads; link to my mesh instead. (The exception would be default replacement meshes. You may include the default replacement mesh in that case, but please give credit and a link to my original mesh.)
No paysites, please.
Sorry, but I do not take requests.
If you have any further questions, please PM me.