Newbie Road 153 -- Mini Starter
Updated: 20th Sep 2008 at 5:29 AM
Starter house on a 1x2 lot, furnished for 4 sims, with fireplace, tiny garden, a balcony, and room for one (rotated) driveway in front. Not playtested, but some of my own sims live in a lot with the exact same floorplan (five sims and four cats), so it should work just fine.
1 x double bedroom
1 x twin (or triple) bedroom
1 x bathroom
1 x kitchen/dining/living
Additional living area upstairs. All basics included plus a TV, a stove and a dresser.
Nightlife users might want to use a real halfwall instead of the not so pretty fence between kitchen and living room (this is built with Seasons only, so halfwalls are not an option).
This lot is shrunk with Mootilda's LotAdjuster (v1.1).
Lot Size: 1x2
Lot Price: 20.000§ exactly
Custom Content Included:
- 4esf Ceiling Rim by 4ESF
- 4esf Ceiling Rim - Recolour by 4ESF
The roof recolour is by Neveah223 @ ESB, from this thread.
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build content only: only Walls, floors, terrain paint, fences, stairs, windows, doors, etc.
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: Newbie Road 153
Description: Www. 4eversimfantasy. Net
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 673.0 KB · Downloads: 6,396 · 20th Sep 2008
|673.0 KB||6,396||20th Sep 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.