H&M separate Poloshirts - Finally for Teens *Better Mesh updated*
Updated: 15th Nov 2008 at 4:10 PM
So, here´s my poloshirt set (here, here and here) for teens too.
These work with nearly all maxis bottoms, but i love combining them with migamoos converted H&M pants, here, if you don´t have them already, i also used them in the pics. (okay, you can´t see much of them )
yes... outfit has a working fatmorph.
There are two sets again, the mesh is included in both files!
Set 1 includes 8 colours, which are quite bright and fresh.
Set 2 contains also 8 colours, which are more tender.
Yes.. i hope you like them
Hair used in the pics is by maxis, maxistraum and cloudlessnights.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 70.8 KB · Downloads: 24,643 · 15th Nov 2008
|70.8 KB||24,643||15th Nov 2008|
Size: 1.42 MB · Downloads: 21,039 · 2nd Nov 2008
|1.42 MB||21,039||2nd Nov 2008|
Size: 1.47 MB · Downloads: 20,842 · 2nd Nov 2008
|1.47 MB||20,842||2nd Nov 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Goodbye Folks + Huge Thanks
I haven´t created or downloaded anything for months, I haven´t even played the game and I haven´t visited sims-related websites or Livejournal.
I cannot explain why, I´ve just lost interest and I am quite sad about it since it was a great hobby for a long time. I am sure it could be again, but I have to concentrate about real life (school, my health etc.). I am afraid I would got addicted to this game again if I started playing, really!
When I started creating, I would have never dreamt of becoming so 'successful' with my stuff!
I want to thank everyone out there, who liked and downloaded my creations, who told me about it and who did recolours. I´ve 'met' very nice people!
You often made my day :)
Thanks for all the picked uploads^^
But now this 'time' is over for me.
Below you can find my policies. These are still valid, except the fact to ask me before altering my meshes - you are allowed to do it without asking me before :)
Who knows, maybe I´ll be return to the Sims one day... I´ve read about a Sims game taking place in the Middleages (my dream comes true^^) which sounds/looks interesting to me - but I´d only play it :) TS3 and me haven´t become friends yet and I don´t think we will ever be. Maybe I also stopped creating because of TS3 - suddenly there were so much more TS3 lovers... I dunno and I don´t wanna prattle too long, so...
Bye and maybe we will 'meet' again some day,