Alpha Skirt for Teens : MESH + 30 recolors (and matching shirts too)
Updated: 14th Mar 2009 at 11:39 PM
This mesh is full of possibilities! My recolors show a few of them, but think of what *you* could do! Please recolor.
(Want to make your own alpha mesh? Read my tutorial.)
Part of the Maxis match clothing project at Maxis Dreams.
See sims walk, run, sit, and dance in this skirt!
I adjusted the mesh and bone weights as much as I could to reduce clipping. The long skirts still have a little bit, briefly, at the calf when walking, but don't worry, on the very long skirts, I painted the calves and up skirt color, so you won't see those small flashes of skin.
Polygon Count 1640
The poly count is due to the double layered alpha skirt and complete legs.
However, it is about the same as a Maxis top, so should not be a problem.
Has fat morph, is bump mapped. Files shrunk with jfade's Compressorizer.
Matching Shirts - there's some new shirts in posts #4 and #6, Maxis recolors
MESH in Download, RECOLORS in Comments!
- You may modify this mesh, but please link here for credit.
- You may modify my textures, but please link here for credit.
- You may recolor this mesh, please do! UV map included with mesh.
--- Do NOT include the mesh with your recolors, link here instead.
--- Please, people, only use TWO textures. The alpha and alpha2 groups can share the same texture. BodyShop will make duplicate textures, get rid of them with SimPE. Ask in the forums if you don't know how.
- You may include this mesh and recolors with uploaded sims, link for credit.
- Do NOT post my work or derivations thereof on paysites, including the Exchange.
Thanks to HP, Tig, and all the other tutorial writers from whom I've learned.
Thanks to the makers of SimPE, MilkShape, and plugins (wes, demon, me).
Thanks to Maxis for many of the source textures (modified by me).
modest Maxis tops, modified by Hysterical Paroxysm
skin: Idolatry of Flesh by HP (faces changed by me)
eyes: Keen Eyes by Phaenoh
eyebrows: dragonmandy's brows made into defaults by me
MESH in Download, RECOLORS in Comments!
No Style: None of the below styles
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
This mod has specific instructions!
post #2 - Family Fun Hawaiian print long skirts
post #3 - long hippie skirts w/ hanging belt
post #4 - wrap skirts, diagonal short and long
post #5 - midlength corduroy skirts, with or without hosiery
post #6 - midlength patterned skirts
post #7 - hankie hem skirts, semilong
post #8 - short Chinese skirts, assymetrical hem
post #9 - 3 unrelated skirts (long purple, midlength BW flower w/ slit, midlength black with sheer panels)
MESH tf alpha skirt.zip
Size: 87.6 KB · Downloads: 7,335 · 14th Mar 2009
|87.6 KB||7,335||14th Mar 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
+ all my meshes in tables UPDATED 7/19/2010
+ Got mystery recolors with no tooltips in BodyShop? Add filename tooltips automatically!
+ quick and easy hair binner, no needed
+ MilkShape Plugins
--- Sims Mesh Mirror
--- UV Flip
--- UV Merge