Moneywell Laptop (for Apartment Life)
Updated: 18th Apr 2009 at 11:53 PM by Canoodle
Here is the laptop updated for Apartment Life, I also add some recolors for it. Hope you like it!
804 faces, 1042 vertices
Numenor & RGiles (CEP), Numenor & JWood (tutorials that I learned object making from)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 73.8 KB · Downloads: 21,638 · 9th Nov 2008
|73.8 KB||21,638||9th Nov 2008|
Size: 77.2 KB · Downloads: 20,521 · 9th Nov 2008
|77.2 KB||20,521||9th Nov 2008|
Size: 76.0 KB · Downloads: 21,794 · 9th Nov 2008
|76.0 KB||21,794||9th Nov 2008|
Size: 77.9 KB · Downloads: 23,269 · 9th Nov 2008
|77.9 KB||23,269||9th Nov 2008|
Size: 281.2 KB · Downloads: 32,325 · 9th Nov 2008
|281.2 KB||32,325||9th Nov 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.