Maxis Flower Hats for Little Girls
Updated: 14th Mar 2009 at 1:01 AM
The hat comes in five colours on each of the four Maxis hair colours, so there are twenty hats in all. They are all animated and colour-binned, the custom-content stars have been removed, and the hats are family-linked (so your Sim will grow up into the same hat). The only exception is the blue hat, which is family-linked between toddlers and children, but not beyond (the texture is Maxis, but they never actually included the blue hat in the game).
There are a couple of known issues with these hats. First, if you don't have Seasons (and therefore can't set different hairstyles for different types of clothes), your Sims will have to sleep in their hats. The second issue is with the inside of a couple of the hats. For some reason, Maxis decided that the inside of the blue hat should be yellow and the inside of the black/white/red hat should be white; unfortunately, you can see this from certain angles and it looks a bit strange.
Other than that, though, I think they're pretty cute. I hope you and your Sims enjoy them!
girls' flower hat = 900
toddler girls' flower hat = 900
A big thanks to fanseelamb, HystericalParoxysm, CatOfEvilGenius, and Phaenoh (and anyone else I may have forgotten) for their help with these hats!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 130.6 KB · Downloads: 8,563 · 31st Jan 2009
|130.6 KB||8,563||31st Jan 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I like making pixel clothes!
Clothier of Small Sims
My focus is clothing for children, toddlers, and babies. I do not make clothes for teens, young adults, adults, or elders.
You may make recolours of my meshes, but please do not include the meshes in your uploads; link to my mesh instead. (The exception would be default replacement meshes. You may include the default replacement mesh in that case, but please give credit and a link to my original mesh.)
No paysites, please.
Sorry, but I do not take requests.
If you have any further questions, please PM me.