SynapticSim's Wings for Kids!
Now introducing SynapticSim's Wings for Kids! Two new meshes are included, one with the wings stretched out and one with the wings folded.
SynapticSim's Wings for Teens thru Elders is located HERE.
As you can see they come in 5 wonderful colors, including the base Parrot color that can open the door for many types of recolors. And you guessed it, they are fully recolorable.
Now, you might still be asking yourself what's so special about these wings? Well, that's my favorite part! Some of the wings out there are attached to the sim via a central point on the back, or even assigned to the sims body via the head. My wings however are assigned seperately to the shoulderblade on each respective side. What does this mean for you? When your Sim moves their left arm, the left wing will go in a similar direction, and visa versa. When in action, it almost looks as if the wings act independently of themselves. This also means no more wings suddenly shooting through the abdomen of the sim wearing them. It really must be seen to understand, lol.
These are wearable with all categories of clothing and can also be worn with other accessories!
Obviously, there isn't a way around the fact that the wings will move through walls, furniture, and even sims. Sorry, but there's just no way to prevent that.
Unfortunately, attaching these wings to your sims will not enable them to fly. However, combine my wings with MajorJeff's SimMacFly Potion HERE and you should have an awesome time watching your winged sims fly!
You may include this mesh with your uploads, but please give credit to me, SynapticSim and provide a link either to this thread, or to my site, SynapticSim's Lair: http://s11.zetaboards.com/SynapticSims_Lair/index/ I would also love to see what you've done, so send me a PM or something
You may NOT include this mesh on any Paysite or The Exchange.
Faces: 1080 Vertices: 982
Faces: 1080 Vertices: 982
Tags: #synapticsim wings
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
SynapticSim's Kids Wings Folded Mesh and Recolors.rar
Size: 106.4 KB · Downloads: 6,746 · 2nd Apr 2009
|106.4 KB||6,746||2nd Apr 2009|
SynapticSim's Kids Wings Mesh and Recolors.rar
Size: 108.7 KB · Downloads: 7,679 · 2nd Apr 2009
|108.7 KB||7,679||2nd Apr 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Should you use a mesh such as the Lean Bodybuilder that was created based off of Marvine/BeosBoxBoy's work then credit should be listed in this order, Marvine/BeosBoxBoy/SynapticSim
Please do not use my textures for non-sim related projects. If you do use my textures to create something new, please credit me with a link to my site.
I also love to see what people do with my stuff so if you can't contact me by PM on my site then you can send an email to [email protected], just be sure to note that it is sims related in the subject ... I'm paranoid about emails from people I don't know, lol.
Please do not upload anything I make to the Sims Exchange.
This policy goes into effect immediately. No parts of my (SynapticSimâ€™s) creations can be used to create Custom Content for The Sims 3 or The Sims 4. This includes the templates that I have released as well as any of my other creations dating all the way back to The Sims 2 Exchange up until my most recent creations and any future creations. I donâ€™t even know if itâ€™s possible to use Sims 2 custom textures with Sims 3 or 4 custom content, but if it is, please DO NOT use any part of my creations for public use and/or downloading. This includes costumes, skintones, hair, eyes, makeup, face masks, meshes, accessories, objects, mods, hacks, and anything else made by me for use with or in The Sims 2. Please respect my wishes where this subject is concerned. Should I discover my content being used in ANY part on The Sims 3 or Sims 4 creations uploaded to another site for people to download, the admin of that site will be contacted and asked for the content to be removed. Should you also be a member of SynapticSimâ€™s Lair, then you will be permanently IP banned without warning.