Shapely Legs, A little more "Buff" Adult Female
Updated: 2nd Apr 2009 at 7:37 PM
After some time of having no replies on most of the sites i frequented, i decided to look through a few tutorials and see if i could come up with something myself, And i did, its a miracle!
The mesh is the base Maxis Adult Female (nude) underwear with a few tweaks here and there, I made the calves and thighs a little larger adjusted the breasts to make them a tiny bit bigger and also made the shoulders and stomach a touch larger too. The screenshots arent really the best to give the mesh its due, but you can at least see the alterations i made on it.
as you see i tried out the mesh ingame and it appears to work with no problems, except the fact that there is only the "underwear" option at the moment and no recoloured outfits, but im no skinner, ive tried and im not that creative It shows up as a new mesh, not a replacement mesh so shouldnt overwrite anything.
Anyway i made it for my own use, but ive not uploaded anything here in a long long time so, I hope someone likes it!
Additional Credits: Milkshape
Tutorial by "NeptuneSuzy" (http://personal-computer-tutor.com/...clothingtut.htm)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 121.1 KB · Downloads: 8,806 · 3rd Apr 2009
|121.1 KB||8,806||3rd Apr 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.