Base Game Curtains for 2 tile windows
Here they are......all 7 base games curtains in a handy format! No more fiddly move objects and snap to grid - just pick em and place em - just like Maxis should have made it....
All objects are the same price as their Maxis counterparts, are fully recolourable and, because they are linked to the original base game curtains, will pick up any recolours for the base game curtains that you have in your downloads folders.
In the screenshots the original curtain is on the right - our reposition is on the left. You will need to put the diagonal and straight versions in your downloads folder to get full useability
All poly counts are for Diagonal AND Straight and are the same as Maxis
Aluminium Privacy Blind 475 polys
Cafe Curtain 706 polys
Cornerstone Victoriana Velvet Drapes 1362 polys
Floor Length Tieback 1032 polys
Funky Curtain 1018 polys
Veil Of Dreams 640 polys
Antique Lace 572 polys
Maxis for the original Mesh, Numenor, IgnorantBliss and all the other great tutorial writers and modders who taught us how to make objects - and the CEP.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
2 tile Curtains.rar
Size: 220.8 KB · Downloads: 15,343 · 6th May 2009
|220.8 KB||15,343||6th May 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.