DEFAULT - Grandpa Needs More Clothes! PART 4: Smooks Brothers pants and slacks, untuckable
Updated: 13th Dec 2010 at 8:55 PM
Both come in tucked and untucked styles.
Wear with Maxis or custom, tucked, untuckable, or 3d untucked.
- pants/slacks for adults, tuck/untuck
- slacks for teens (post #2)
- slacks for boys (post #5)
Creased Slacks - DEFAULT MESH
* untuckable waist
* longer, wider pant legs
Tan slacks now have brown shoes, not black.
No-Crease Pants - NEW MESH
* like creased slacks, with no crease
See all recolors in thumbnails.
shirts shown in picture
- tank top / fanseelamb tee shirt by me
- tucked blue/black and white shirts, default and recol by me
- The white shortsleeve 3d untucked shirt is by t2suggas.
- The longsleeve shirt in thumbnail pictures is dustfinger's,
but the mesh is *modified* by me to fit over more pants!
Thanks to the makers of SimPE, MilkShape, plugins (wes_h, demon), LithUnwrap, and GIMP. Thanks to Maxis for source textures.
skin: Idolatry of Flesh by HP (faces changed by me)
eyes: Keen Eyes by Phaenoh
eyebrows: dragonmandy's brows made into defaults by me
978 for both creased and no-crease, same as Maxis creased
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
em no-crease pants - untucked recolors.zip
Size: 732.8 KB · Downloads: 3,341 · 12th Jun 2009
|732.8 KB||3,341||12th Jun 2009|
em no-crease pants - tucked recolors.zip
Size: 8.0 KB · Downloads: 3,298 · 12th Jun 2009
|8.0 KB||3,298||12th Jun 2009|
em no-crease pants - MESH.zip
Size: 104.5 KB · Downloads: 3,786 · 12th Jun 2009
|104.5 KB||3,786||12th Jun 2009|
em creased slacks - untucked recolors.zip
Size: 732.7 KB · Downloads: 3,738 · 12th Jun 2009
|732.7 KB||3,738||12th Jun 2009|
em creased slacks - DEFAULT MESH.zip
Size: 248.6 KB · Downloads: 4,333 · 12th Jun 2009
|248.6 KB||4,333||12th Jun 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
+ all my meshes in tables UPDATED 7/19/2010
+ Got mystery recolors with no tooltips in BodyShop? Add filename tooltips automatically!
+ quick and easy hair binner, no needed
+ MilkShape Plugins
--- Sims Mesh Mirror
--- UV Flip
--- UV Merge