DEFAULT - Maxis tanks made untuckable (YF, AF, EF) + MATERNITY
Uploaded 28th Jun 2009 at 9:44 PM · Updated 9th Jan 2012 at 10:29 AM by CatOfEvilGenius : wider arms on elder mesh, added white and EF orange
UPDATE 7/29/10 added white for AF/EF and orange for EF
This is a default replacement of a Maxis tank top. The mesh is now untuckable, no ridge at the waist. The textures allow these tanks to be worn with tucked or untucked bottoms. For adults, young adults, and elders. To see the added pregnant morph, you will need a mod for pregnant sims to wear any clothing.
Solid and Sheer Tops
skirt by Sentate
jeans by me
This morph fits HystericalParoxysm's pants and my pants,
but not TheMysticalOne's pants (different preg shape).
White for adults and elders, orange for elders.
Thanks to the makers of SimPE, MilkShape, plugins (wes_h and demon), LithUnwrap, and GIMP, for great tools. Thanks to Maxis for some source textures.
skin: Idolatry of Flesh by HP (faces changed by me)
eyes: Keen Eyes by Phaenoh
eyebrows: dragonmandy's brows made into defaults by me
both af and ef meshes are 1236 polys, same as Maxis original
No Style: None of the below styles
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||efTopTuckWhite_CatOfEvilGenius_MTS.package (inside tankOrangeWhite.7z)|
| white for AF/EF and orange for EF
Size: 40.1 KB · Downloads: 2,029 · 29th Jul 2010
|40.1 KB||2,029||29th Jul 2010|
| updated 7/28/10, wider ef arms, please redownload
Size: 902.3 KB · Downloads: 3,993 · 29th Jul 2010
|902.3 KB||3,993||29th Jul 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
- Trapping's untuckable tops for ladies and gents, teen to elder
simgaroop made a version with this mesh and different textures, no neon, get it here
+ all my meshes in tables UPDATED 7/19/2010
+ Got mystery recolors with no tooltips in BodyShop? Add filename tooltips automatically!
+ quick and easy hair binner, no needed
+ MilkShape Plugins
--- Sims Mesh Mirror
--- UV Flip
--- UV Merge