The Toilet Car
Uploaded 4th Jul 2009 at 11:04 PM · Updated 4th Jul 2009 at 11:19 PM by Phaenoh : fixed thumbnail ;)
This is a new car for The Sims 2 , It will appear under the cars section in buy mode.
This car has animated doors. I didnt add any handles to the doors , because I felt it changed the overall look of the sims driving around in a toilet.
Now your Sims Can fart around town all day long.
Vehicle body = 1081
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Got money problems ? Life going down the toilet ? Here at Smoopoo, we understand. Sure, other car companies think that throwing money away on things like genuine steel bolts and welding lessons for their employees is the way to do business, but at Smoopoo we know that those things cost money. So Enjoy The new Toilet Car, so your car can match where your life is right now. Must place on driveway.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 378.2 KB · Downloads: 14,892 · 4th Jul 2009
|378.2 KB||14,892||4th Jul 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.