"Project Ico" ~ 2 new outfits and meshes
Ico : child male outfit
For Ico, he's wearing a tunic over capri-like pants, with a tabard over his tunic. His is an alpha mesh, I edited a Maxis basegame mesh to make his tunic and pants, and the tabard is the alpha piece, its kinda separate from the rest of the shirt
Ico's horns: child accessory,in glasses category
These were the hardest to make for me, since I've never done an accessory before, but he definitely needed his horns in order to look right. Horns are modified from the adult viking hat, scaled down and altered to fit a child. I fixed them so they show for all clothing categories,so they should stay on when changing to pj's, formal etc.
Yorda : teen female dress
For Yorda, parts of her skirt and sleeves are all wispy and transparent, so she needed an alpha mesh to get that effect. Teen hula outfit was used as the base, then I edited the top parts of the mesh, and gave it transparent sleeves.
Though I doubt anyone would wanna use my meshes, just in case:
You can use my meshes to make recolors, and you CAN include the meshes in your uploads, as long as you give credit OR a link to the thread =)
For textures, you can recolor/modify, just give credit =)
Ico's outfit : polygon count 1990
child horns accessory : polygon count 652
Yorda's dress: polygon count 2833
special thanks to Tiggerypum, Hysterical Paroxysm,CatofEvilGenius,MiniNessie, and Dr.Pixel for all of the wonderful tutorials on meshing,alpha meshes,and accessories =)
and of course thanks to the creators of SimPE, milkshape, and
Wes_h for his Unimesh plugins =)
Custom content on models:
Ico: hair by raonjena, eyes by Enayla,eyeliner by rensim
Yorda: hair by rose (recolored for personal use) ,Dollskin by [email protected], eyes by Enayla, eyeshadow by barcelonista,eyeliner helaene
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 670.6 KB · Downloads: 624 · 5th Jul 2009
|670.6 KB||624||5th Jul 2009|
Size: 50.3 KB · Downloads: 632 · 5th Jul 2009
|50.3 KB||632||5th Jul 2009|
Size: 390.2 KB · Downloads: 672 · 5th Jul 2009
|390.2 KB||672||5th Jul 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.