Uploaded 12th Jul 2009 at 10:05 PM · Updated 1st Oct 2009 at 2:26 PM by lemoncandy
Because of all those flowers it turned out to be a very feminine house, so I gave it a female name... of flowers. ahem. It has two bedrooms and a nursery, two bathrooms, kitchen and livingroom, on two floors. An overgrown garden, parking for two, and look Venus is just taking a dip in the pond.
30x30 sized lot. No custom content as far as I can remember.
Playtested with no problems. Only thing is that the newspaper will not be delivered to your door, it's going to land near the parking area right behind the white bench.
Note: the huge amount of ssshhrubbery may cause your game to run slow while they are loading, if so, just remove them.
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: F: 66133 UF: 46758
Title: Lily Rose
Description: The house on the hill... two bathrooms, two bedrooms and a nursery. Decorated with flowery madness. Overgrown garden. Whispering neighbors.
Size: 1.89 MB · Downloads: 1,594 · 12th Jul 2009
|1.89 MB||1,594||12th Jul 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
you've reached lc's profile page.
I haven't touched any of this work for over a year, so please consider it all as unsupported. I guess most of it won't be working with the game's new expansions and patches. Sorry.