Ashland Manor - Modern Mock Tudor
Updated: 27th Feb 2010 at 3:14 PM
Ok well this has to be the longest time i have -ever- spent working on a house, it is also the first time that i have ever made a house with lowered back, not really sure what you call that, but the front is on one level and the back is a level down I have taken this to creator feedback and #create to get feedback and ideas on it and it is finally done! I also learnt a few new tricks with this house, i learnt that holding down the "alt" key turned the grid snapping off yes i didn't know that before this house, i tried to use new techniques and such to make it more interesting so i hope you like it.
The house has 3 floors, the main floor (first floor) which is the lower house, the second floor above that is the upper house. On the level at the bottom is the guest house, the whole level, only accesible from the outside, is devoted to being a guest house, the overall house was so large it made sense to have a completely self serving guest house There is also a pool out the back for all of the house to use and there is a double garage as well as 2 parking spots on the driveway
*Entrance Hall/ Living Area
*2 Further Bedrooms
*Living Area/ Study
http://thesimsupply.com/dl/download...=2474&mode=view http://thesimsupply.com/dl/download...=2475&mode=view http://thesimsupply.com/dl/download...=2476&mode=view
Pictures of the back, pool area, and floor plans can be found in the attachments
Lot Size: 40x40
Woah ok lots of people to thank:
Flabliki, QBuilderz, HystericalParoxysm, aninyosaloh, rosiedanielle, Kiara24, theonlyonetwo, SnowWhiteCharming, lewjen, Zinthos, Slipslop, whitewaterwood, Shoosh Malooka, Xianny, traelia, Zhaana THANKS!
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Ashland Manor
Description: This modern mock tudor style home oozes wealth and style, with a well furnished interior and well planned out landscaping it is one of the most sulubrius homes around.
Size: 3.39 MB · Downloads: 14,174 · 19th Jul 2009
|3.39 MB||14,174||19th Jul 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!