2005 Chevy Corvette C6
Updated: 20th Aug 2009 at 9:15 PM
This corvette is perfect for your sporty sims! It costs $46,000, and can be found in the vehicles section. It is completely recolorable!
Please use Delphy's Install Helper to install > http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=344611
Unfortunately this is too good to be true.
-Sorry, but I couldn't have working lights, it was very frustrating.
-The transparency , like the badging, works, but the Sims 3 renders it as a mesh, and makes the surrounding parts reflective.
-Some elder sims might go through a little of the windshield. EA had to make elders go soooooo far up into the car.
Note: This mod conflicts with the Indie Stone Story Progression Mod.
I think those aren't too much of a deal, at least you'll have this hot new car! Enjoy! All comments welcome!
Faces: 10,611, Vertices: 14,200
DD - I love you even more!
Wes, Inge, PeterJones and everyone for all of their wonderful tools!
www.aironeracing.com for modified model, Model converted from Need For Speed.
Have written permission from EA and Approval from Administrator HystericalParoxysm. =]
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
F-P 2005 Chevy Corvette C6.zip
Size: 1.31 MB · Downloads: 84,328 · 20th Aug 2009
|1.31 MB||84,328||20th Aug 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: