The Caribbean Estate
Updated: 21st Aug 2009 at 1:35 AM
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 244,819 Furnished 120,681 Unfurnished
Custom Content by Me:
- 5bd 4.5ba Caribbean Home
Title: Caribbean Estate- 5bd 4.5ba
Description: This beautiful beach themed lot features an attached 2-car garage, wrap-around balcony, grilling area, pool, nursery, kids play room, and hobby room with access to the roof. Perfect for big families and sims who want to live in paradise.
Caribbean Estate- 5bd 4.5ba.zip
| Beautiful Caribbean home. It has three floors, an attached 2-car garage, pool, and wrap-around balcony. Perfect for families and sims that want to live in paradise.
Size: 2.82 MB · Downloads: 3,212 · 21st Aug 2009
|2.82 MB||3,212||21st Aug 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!