DEFAULT - Women's Swimwear, Undies, Nude Top & Bottom
Updated: 7th Jan 2012 at 10:25 PM
These are default replacement meshes for female adults and young adults.
They replace swimwear, underwear, and nude top / bottom.
(teen defaults in different thread)
They have the following changes (see thumbnails)
- no wasp waist, especially on curvy morphs
- no buttcracks / wedgies
- Barbie shaped bikini area
- no leg/shoulder creases on swim/undie meshes
- shapelier breasts (no underboob crease on top, less saggy curvy morphs)
- pregnancy morphs (added to two swimsuits, top/btm match HP and my separates)
curvy morph shown here
blonde model is regular size, redhaired model is curvy
To let pregnant sims wear any clothing, I use Squinge's mod.
same as Maxis
afTopNaked / afBottomNaked (these two meshes are used for clothing and for showering naked, so your showering sims won't have buttcracks or underboob creases while naked, but if you play with blur on, like me, that won't be an issue)
beige skirt: mix and match businesswear by goderguy
blue bikini bottom: by Rise sims
blue tanktop: by lolie2
short red hair: by dustfinger
skin: Idolatry of Flesh by HP (faces changed by me)
eyes: Keen Eyes by Phaenoh
eyebrows: dragonmandy's brows made into defaults by me
Thanks to HystericalParoxysm, whose default undies mesh I used as a starting point. Thanks to the makers of SimPE, MilkShape, plugins (wes_h and demon), LithUnwrap, and GIMP, for great tools.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
DEFAULTREPLACE af swim undies nude.zip
Size: 538.7 KB · Downloads: 10,650 · 4th Oct 2009
|538.7 KB||10,650||4th Oct 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
+ all my meshes in tables UPDATED 7/19/2010
+ Got mystery recolors with no tooltips in BodyShop? Add filename tooltips automatically!
+ quick and easy hair binner, no needed
+ MilkShape Plugins
--- Sims Mesh Mirror
--- UV Flip
--- UV Merge