Merola's A Pile of Clothes-Dresser
Updated: 12th Sep 2005 at 4:02 PM
You can find more of my objects at www.simchaotics.com.
Description: A fully functional dresser in the form of a pile of clothes. Made by Merola64 for simchaotics [email protected] www.simchaotics.com Did you like or dislike this object? Do you have any comments or suggestions? Please share your thoughts!
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 11.2 KB · Downloads: 22,073 · 10th Jan 2005
|11.2 KB||22,073||10th Jan 2005|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.