The Ninth Wave's Crystal Ball of Mystella, with Elemental Recolors Now BG Compatible
Updated: 4th Oct 2012 at 3:00 PM
Included is the main mesh (Plain crystal), and elemental recolors: water, air, fire, and earth. I hope you enjoy this very much, it's been a long time coming, but I think I should finally upload it.
Milkshape, SimPE, gimp
Recolorable (base is recolorable normally, ball is recolorable by way of TXMT), Recolor, Include with lots, Now Updated to Be Base Game Compatible, EP ready
Antique: Antique or Historical
Fantasy: Fantasy styled things
Sci-Fi: Science Fiction
Living: Living Room
Tags: #TheNinthWave's, #medieval, #The, #Ninth, #Wave, #TheNinthWave, #cyrstal, #ball, #balls, #of, #Mystella, #mystical, #gypsy, #fortune, #teller, #magical, #fantasy, #elements, #earth, #air, #fire, #water, #new, #mesh, #antique, #ancient
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||CrystalBallOfMystellajimTNW.package (inside TheNinthWavesCyrstalBallOfMystellajimTNW.zip)|
|Description||It is time to be honest. Time to, as they say, "wipe the crystal ball clean." Gazing into this ball can show you your future. It will tell you about greatness (or loss) to come. Created by joninmobile/TheNinthWave|
Size: 33.2 KB · Downloads: 5,658 · 4th Nov 2009
|33.2 KB||5,658||4th Nov 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Creations by joninmobile (TheNinthWave)
I hope you enjoy all the downloads I've brought to you over the years. It's been fun. Being a part of The Sims community has had it's ups and downs for me, but I keep on truckin' nonetheless. Lots and lots of drama, lots of pain and sorrow, but lots of laughs, and good times too. Made so many new friends over the years, and it all started by uploading to MTS way back in 2006. Have fun with my creations, that's what they're here for!