The Queen's Palace and Tomb
formal dining hall
work out room
stocked fishing river
and yes..the tomb, filled with puzzles, traps, and lots of treasure for those brave enough to explore it!
The home is $347k furnished $223k unfurnished on the 60-x60 lot size. Does not need to be placed in the Egypt location to function.
Lot Size: 6x6
Lot Price: $357k
Title: The Queen's Palace and Tomb
Description: An eccentric home for adventure minded simmies that even has its own tomb to explore! 6 bedrooms, 5 baths, study, work out room, banquet hall, pool, game room and much more on 60x60 lot with your own river. $350k
The Queen's Palace and Tomb.rar
Size: 5.23 MB · Downloads: 7,421 · 2nd Dec 2009
|5.23 MB||7,421||2nd Dec 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!