Doll House au Naturel - No CC/Starter
Uploaded 11th Jun 2010 at 3:01 AM · Updated 11th Jun 2010 at 2:20 AM by purplebookworm2
The Doll House au Naturel is a simple starter home for Sims who wish to return to a more natural life. The house is in a price range perfect for single Sims or couples. Both the interior and exterior are decorated in rich earthtones that are sure to please a nature-loving Sim!
The home comes fully decorated with basic furniture, carefully designed to maximize the natural feel without breaking your budget. The furnished version includes tools to learn basic skills - bookshelf waiting to be populated, artist's easel outside in the garden, and a TV for workout options. There is also a driveway in the front yard.
This home contains no custom content and does not require any expansions! However, you must be patched up to the Ambitions patch. Created with game version: 4.0.87.006001
- Furnished Price: $15,823
- Unfurnished Price: $11,820
- Lot Size: 20x15
Lot Size: 4x3
Lot Price: $15,823
Title: Doll House au Naturel
Description: This 1bed/1bath starter home is perfect for a single sim or couple who wants to live in a place closely tied to nature. Rich earthtones color both the exterior and interior of the building, with plenty of gardening opportunities outside.
Doll House au Naturel.rar
Size: 959.4 KB · Downloads: 2,413 · 11th Jun 2010
|959.4 KB||2,413||11th Jun 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!